Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Golden Globes Fashion Re-Cap

The 2013 Golden Globes have come and gone, and while the ceremony was quite entertaining, thanks in large part to hosts Tiny Fey and Amy Poehler, my eyes were on the fashion! Isn't watching what our favorite stars wear on the red carpet the most exciting part? Vibrant colors and beaded gowns seemed to be a theme for the night. Here are some of our favorite looks that just happen to remind us of our own designs. Hope you enjoy.


Julie Bowen in Halston

My Chic Nest's Bella Sofa
Taylor Swift in Donna Karan
My Chic Nest's Roz Headboard 

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Saint Laurent 


My Chic Nest's Milo Chair 




Naomi Watts in Zac Posen



Jennifer Garner in Vivienne Westwood

My Chic Nest's Sheila Tufted Headboard 




Sally Field in Alberta Ferretti



My Chic Nest's Lexi Tufted Headboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K