Friday, January 25, 2013

Design Crush of the Week: Eric Cohler

Eric Cohler is considered most famous for his unique ability to seamlessly juxtapose contemporary and classical design elements. Known for mixing unusual textiles, patterns, and colors, Cohler has been named "The Mixmaster" by industry editors. Beyond interior design work, Cohler has also created a line of rugs, furniture and fabrics for Lee Jofa as well as lighting designers for Visual Comfort & Co. Cohler's accolades include being named one of Elle Decor's Top 25 interior designers in America, as well as being named Designer of the Year by New York's D&D. Here are some of our favorite Cohler designs mixed in with My Chic Nest products that we think would fit perfectly in his spaces.

Interior Designer Eric Cohler
My Chic Nest's Zia Bench
My chic Nest's Harvey Dining Chair
My Chic Nest's Ryan Daybed
My Chic Nest's Bren Headboard
My Chic Nest's Clara Chair
My Chic Nest's Betta Bench



My Chic Nest's Liam Sectional
My Chic Nest's Penelope 



My Chic Nest's Sheila Headboard 














No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K